Grey's Anatomy - Latest from Kristin



catbird01: Any Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice finale scoop? Thanks in advance.
KaDee Strickland told us about the Private Practice finale, "Can you deny the drama of adding even a single Benjamin Bratt [scene] to an episode? Right there you know something is about to happen. I will tell you, I was so surprised by the very very end. A lot happens to different characters in the finale, a lot of good stuff in there. The final scene of the episode surprised the hell out of me when I read it."

Ella: Grey's Anatomy?
Loretta Devine tells us not to freak out yet about Adele's health. The multihyphenate star told E! News at the Jumping the Broom premiere, "All I know is that I am not dead yet. That is all I know. And I may be back next season to do at least one."
Νεότερη Παλαιότερη