Grey's Anatomy - Spoilers

Διαβάστε τα σπόιλερ πατώντας στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο:
Latest from Ausiello



Courtney - I may be alone, but I love Jackson and Lexie on Grey’s Anatomy.
Ausiello: You’re hardly alone. Considering that the season ended with the two of them on very solid footing, I think it’s safe to say Shonda Rhimes is a fan of the couple as well. And Jackson’s portrayer, Jesse Williams, is also on board — so by my count that brings the ‘shipper total to at least three. “I’m excited for Jackson to have a partner in crime,” the actor tells TVLine, “and to have somebody who’s a confidante and [explore] new avenues with… As an actor, [I] welcome the opportunity to have a relationship [on-screen] with somebody or have an enemy or rivalry or a new friend, anybody that gives you more work to do [and] makes the process more interesting. I’ve talked with the writers a little bit, and I think there a lot of different ways it could go.”


Mega Buzz

Amanda - Got any scoop on the next season of Grey's Anatomy?

NATALIE: April could be losing her V-card in Season 8! "I've heard that April will be getting some action next season," Sarah Drew tells us. "Justin Chambers is convinced it's going to be Alex, but we have no idea." Who do you think April should hook up with?

Νεότερη Παλαιότερη